SPACIOUS SECLUDED CUL DE SAC LIVING
Exquisitely landscaped and supremely presented, this picture-perfect four-bedroom home is a cul-de-sac de-light. It offers an idyllic indoor-outdoor lifestyle with fantastic sun, lovely views and nothing to do but move in and enjoy the ultimate in suburban bliss handy to downtown and the motorway north (should you ever want to get away). Features include:
- Four double-bedrooms and two bathrooms, including ensuite for master and walk in wardrobe plus bonus of an office that could be a fifth bedroom
- Spacious, immaculate open-plan living and tiled conservatory that open to gorgeous garden with flat lawn, roses, native grasses, hydrangeas, rhododendrons, pergola, shed and even a birdbath for the native birds that flock here
- Architecturally designed to capture northern sun and views in all directions from the upper level, complete with a peek of the harbour from the master bedroom
- Like-new presentation, having been recently repainted, newly re-carpeted and hung with new drapes
- Large double garage with storage and off street parking near the end of a peaceful, family safe cul-de-sac close to shops, bus route and high decile schools
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,150,000
We have the added bonus of the reserve across the road with many varied walking tracks available.
The secluded setting's sublime. You can only hope to find a family home this pristine and practical. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information please visit https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.